Cancellation Terms and conditions
50% deposit per vehicle non-refundable deposit is payable at point of confirming booking, full payment to be made in 7 days before the day of the event if paying by Baccs or credit card.
- All prices quoted are based on the information you provide please make sure you book the cars for the adequate time you require plus a little extra just in case for any adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures or any unforeseen circumstances.
Adequate time will be allowed for the journey or journeys however the company will not be held liable for any delays which are beyond our control.
- The company hold no liability or responsibility for any access restrictions relating to the vehicle or vehicles at the location.
- All our cars are cleaned to the highest standard; however the company accept no liability for clothing being soiled, damaged or loss of personal possessions, luggage during hire.
- Our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard, in attempt to make them as reliable as possible, however in the unforeseen event of an accident, breakdown, puncture, traffic jam or severe weather the company accepts neither liability nor responsibility for the consequences of such an occurrence, the company will however undertake whatever measures necessary to complete the hiring which may at the company’s discretion, include providing an alternative vehicle which may or may not be of the same description where possible, a double journey if two cars are booked will be made until we can get a replacement vehicle to you.
- Wed2go will accept any cancellation made as long as there is at least 14 days’ notice less 50% non-refundable deposit, the cancellation must be made via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us email@example.com If you do not receive an email from Wed2go confirming the cancellation, we have not received it therefore we are unable to proceed with cancellation,
- The company as a complimentary gesture will wait up to 30 minutes maximum to enable the bride and groom to have photos with the car weather permitting.
- Where hire exceeds the original booked time the company reserve the right to charge a waiting time for each car, this charge will be payable to the driver directly charged at £29 per vehicle, per hour.
- The hirer will be responsible for any damage caused to the vehicles however caused by the hirer or the hirer’s guests and any repair cost to be paid in full
- 11, All our vehicles are strictly no smoking, eating or drinking other than what the company has agreed by writing.
Please provide full details,contact number and correspondence email
- Wed2Go does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed connections i.e. flights, trains, boats due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures or any unforeseen circumstances.
- We advise passengers to plan to arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to flight departure for long haul flights and 2 hours prior to flight departure for short haul flights to allow for possible unpredicted delays on route to or from the airport. “Wed2Go” will not take responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if the appropriate check in time was not followed.
- You are free of course to arrange to get to the airport for a time of less than 2 hours prior to flight departure, however “Wed2Go” accepts no responsibility for any missed flight due to this.
- All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, Flights, Trains, due to the chauffeur car not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time due to unforeseen circumstances which would be beyond our control, however we will try to accommodate as best as we can.
- No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
- If a passenger books a meet & greet service from the airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall, this means that the driver will wait in the arrival hall with a name board up to 1 hour 30 Mins (International airport) and 30 Min (Regional airports) from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the Airport will be considered as no show
- Please ensure you give us your arrival times, date and flight information into the UK and not your departing information.
- If your flight has any serious delays please inform us or the driver as soon as possible.